- The Bible is the inspired, written Word of God
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, and Son, and Holy Ghost
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that He shed His blood on the cross for the remission of sins, and He was buried, and He arose from the dead
- That man is separated from God because of sin and that he needs to be born again
- That sanctification is a continual act of separation from that which is evil and to be dedicated to God
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the physical evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance
- That divine healing is in the atonement and is for all believers
- That all believers should be baptized in water by immersion in the name of the Father, and Son, and the Holy Ghost
- In the rapture of the Church before the great tribulation
- That Heaven is prepared for the believers and Hell is prepared for the ungodly
- In the Lord's Supper (Communion)
Listen to a Message...
Many have expressed an interest in seeing the Abraham Lincoln Thanksgiving Day Proclamation as read in Pastor Donivan's preaching. Click here for a copy.